New Guidelines Starting on Monday, November 23rd, 2020.
• Occupancy: Starting on Monday, November 23rd, the total number of guests within the restaurant shall not exceed thirty percent (30%) of the restaurants stated fire occupancy.
• Location & Hours: Visit us at 4702 Limestone Road located inside the Pike Creek Shopping Center. We are open Monday through Saturday for Lunch, from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and for Dinner, from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM. If you would like to make a reservation (they are no longer required in Stage 2 Opening of Delaware) you can call us at 302-636-0800.
• Face Masks: When you arrive, please enter Soybean Asian Grille wearing your face mask. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Face Mask, No Service. You will be seated at an empty table. Starting on Monday, November 23rd, you will be required to wear a face mask while not actively eating or drinking, when staff approaches your table and all other times when you are not seated at your table. There will be signs on our tables to remind you of these Face Mask Guidelines.
• Bar Seating: Customers are not permitted to stand at the bar. However, you may be seated at the bar wearing your face mask and only remove your face mask while actively eating or drinking. Only a Party of 2 may sit at the bar at this time.
• Table Parties: Tables at the restaurant are limited to parties of six (6) persons, consisting of no more than four (4) adults and two (2) kids and seats must be spaced at least six (6) feet apart. Family members who live together can dine at the same table at this time. If you are from different households, you may sit at separate, social distanced tables at this time.
• Contactless Menu: Once seated, please visit Our Online Ordering System at https://red-fork.com/SoybeanAsianGrille/ to view our menu and to place your Dine-In Order! When completing your order, add your Table Number to the Special Instructions field (please ask your server for your table number). After your order is placed, we will bring your food to your table when it is ready!
• Once you are done your meal, please exit the building while wearing your mask and enjoy the rest of your day!